- 1 lb boneless chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz chowmein noodles
- 1 cup carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 gloves garlic (grated)
- 4 leaves chadon beni (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp JGM Products Chinese seasoning
- 1/2 tsp JGM five spice powder
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Cook chowmein noodles according to package direction (approx 8-10mins).
- Heat oil in pan.
- Saute garlic and onions for approx 1-2 mins on low heat.
- Add chicken.
- Cook for 2-3 mins (Add 1-2 tbsp of water if necessary to prevent meat and veggies from sticking).
- Increase to medium heat.
- Add carrots and mushrooms.
- Cover pan and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add snow peas and broccoli.
- Cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Add Chinese seasoning and five spice powder.
- Add sauces and chadon beni.
- Add chowmein noodles.
- Mix well to ensure meat, noodles and veggies are evenly coated with the sauces.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
COOKING VIDEO CAN BE FOUND ON: http://www.youtube.com/c/JennaGTheHijabiTT