Roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish for you! It’s an amazingly easy and delicious dish that can be prepared by anyone!
Here is my recipe:
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs potatoes, washed and cubed (roughly 1 inch in size)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS MSG free all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS basil
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS thyme
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ground chilies
- Soak the cut and washed potatoes for a few hours.
- Drain and dry the potatoes.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well to coat all pieces with the oil/seasoning.
- Spread on to a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 mins or until desired color.
- TIME TO EAT!
These potatoes go well with steak/chicken or any type of meat and no to mention…they are super easy to make.
Just remember that you can adjust the quantities of the different spices/seasonings used according to your preferences. Also, soaking the potatoes helps to break down the starch in them and gives the crispy exterior and fluffy inside.
Check out the video here:
Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe and give it a try!
Also, check out the HUMMUS recipe! Potatoes and hummus are a definite yes!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.