- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 Oreos
- Whipped cream
- 8 oreos
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Place 8 Oreos in food processor. Process until you have fine crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with melted butter. Mix until all the crumbs are moistened.
- Evenly distribute crushed oreos/butter mixture at the bottom of cupcake liners in a cupcake tray. Press firmly so there is one even layer of the mixture at the bottom of each liner.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, egg, vanilla essence and sour cream. Mix well until the mixture is smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Crush 4 oreos. You can use a rolling pin or bottle to crush them. Don’t crush them completely. There can be some chunks.
- Fold the oreo pieces into the cream cheese mixture.
- Fill each cupcake liner with the cheesecake filling up to 3/4 way of the liner.
- Bake in a water bath for roughly 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheesecakes set. They should be soft but not liquid like in the middle.
- Once finished baking, remove individual cheesecake cupcakes. Let them chill completely
- Top with whipped cream. You can also sprinkle some crushed Oreos on top the whipped cream. Serve chilled. ENJOY!