- 6 large eggs
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water (approx.)
- Add sugar and water to a pot over low/medium heat. Bring to a boil. Allow the sugar to melt until it turns golden brown. Keep stirring it to ensure sugar melts evenly. This takes a few minutes. Do not let it get too dark as this will result in a bitter taste.
- Empty into a greased baking dish and evenly distribute at the bottom of the dish.
- Add all other ingredients to a blender. Blend until the ingredients are nicely incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into the greased dish (8×8) with the caramelized sugar.
- Place the dish into a water bath which is a larger baking dish filled halfway with water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 – 50 minutes or until the crème caramel sets. The middle should be soft and firm but not liquid like.
- Once finished baking, remove from the water bath. Let it cool completely.
- Place a flat tray/dish/plate over the baking dish with the crème caramel and quickly but carefully flip it over.
- Chill and then enjoy!