- 2 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 lb fish, cut into chunks
- 3 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 1 large carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 sweet pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 tsp JGM Products All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM Products garlic powder
- 1 tsp JGM Products paprika
- 1 tsp JGM Products thyme
- 1 tsp JGM Products parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil potato chunks until they are halfway cooked through. DO NOT cook fully as they will fall apart later on. No salt is needed in this step.
- Once the potatoes are finished, remove from water and place them under cold running water to prevent further cooking.
- In a bowl, combine the fish chunks, potatoes, vegetables, olive oil and seasonings. Mix well to ensure all pieces are coated nicely.
- Carefully layer onto your skewer sticks. You can determine the order of the components (i.e. potato then carrot, fish, sweet pepper, onion…repeat)
- Place on grill or cast-iron skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side. The cook time will vary depending on the size of the various components.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favourite side!
- You can use any vegetables in this recipe.
- Choose a firm fish for this recipe. These include mahi mahi, tuna steaks, shark, grouper fillet.
Check out the video here: