These no bake cheesecakes are some of the easiest types of desserts to make!
YIELD: 8- 10 (can be more or less depending on how much filling and crust you like)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 pk digestive biscuits
- 2 tbsp margarine/butter, melted
- Coloring (optional)
- Prepare the crust. Add cookies to a food processor. Process until the cookies are fine crumbs. Add to the melted butter/margarine. Mix well.
- Add approx. 1 1/2 tbsp of the crust mixture to each cupcake liner. You can use more or less or as you like.
- Prepare the cheesecake mixture. Beat the cream cheese, vanilla essence, sugar, sour cream and a drop or 2 off the coloring until smooth and creamy. Ensure there are no clumps of cream cheese.
- In another bowl, whisk the whipping cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, add the mixture to each of your cupcake liners.
- Cover the cheesecakes with plastic wrap and refrigerate in the pans for a minimum of 4-5 hours and up to 2 days.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. The cheesecakes begin to soften and stick to the liners after 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Just before serving, you can top with your favorite topping.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: