- 4 medium eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced sweet peppers
- 2 diced tomato
- 4 leaves finely chopped chadon beni (culantro)
- 1 tsp JGM Products MSG Free All Purpose Seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Add onions and sweet peppers.
- Saute for 1 min or until onions are transparent
- Add mushrooms, spinach leaves, tomatoes and chadon beni
- Add JGM All Purpose seasoning
- Stir in egg mixture
- Cook until eggs are set
- When eggs are almost finished, mix in the cheese.
- NOW IT’S TIME TO EAT! 🙂
3 Comments Add yours
I so wish I had some of this right now! Great job 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
lol thanks so much!