Eating healthy and trying to stick to a proper meal plan can be difficult no doubt!… for me especially who lovesss dhal… fried foods… and just about any and every trini food on the planet… choosing healthy options is hardddd lol.
It is very important however to eat things in moderation…. sooo from time to time to include healthy foods in my diet as I know it will surely benefit me in the long run.
Boiled egg salad can be made by anyone! But I wanted to share it just to show how simple it really is to prepare.
It is of the easiest and healthiest breakfast ideas ever!
- 2 eggs
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped sweet peppers
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products black pepper
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Salt (can be adjusted accordingly to your preference)
- Boil eggs (approx 15-20 mins)
- Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Once eggs are boiled, slice each one and add to bowl. Mix well.
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂
lets try to include healthy items in our food plan!
Give this one a try. I’m sure you will love it!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram