I love rice! I can eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner! This is one of my ‘comfort foods’ lol
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 finely chopped pimento
- 1 finely chopped hot pepper
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp JGM Products all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM Products parsley
- Whisk 3 eggs in a bowl.
- Heat oil in saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, mushrooms, hot pepper, pimento and bell peppers.
- Cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add eggs and all purpose seasoning.
- Cook until eggs are almost full cooked.
- Add cooked rice.
- Mix well.
- Reduce heat and cook for 1 min.
- Garnish with parsley
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂