Here’s an amazingly easy and delicious dinner idea for you!… Potatoes and chicken with a culantro/ chadon beni dressing!
INGREDIENTS (for the chicken):
- 1 lb chicken drumsticks, washed and cleaned
- 1-2 tbsp Flavoured By Jenna G Baked/Grilled Chicken Spice Blend
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
INGREDIENTS (for the potatoes):
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into cubes with the skin
- 1 – 2 tbsp Flavoured By Jenna G Roasted Potatoes Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
INGREDIENTS (for culantro/chadon beni dressing):
- Chadon Beni/Culantro
- Hot Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Avocado Oil
- Few drops of apple cider vinegar
- Chili Flakes
- Add salt, spices and oil to the chicken and mix well. Set aside to marinate for as well as possible.
- Combine potatoes, oil, salt and spice blend. Mix well.
- On a greased baking tray, add potatoes and chicken.
- Bake at 420 degrees for roughly 45-50 minutes. Time will vary depending on the size of the chicken and potatoes. Half way through baking, flip chicken drumsticks.
- Add garlic, hot pepper and culantro to a food processor. Process well. Empty contents into a bowl and add the oil, salt, chicli flakes and apple cider vinegar. Mix well and set aside.
- Once finished, drizzle the culantro dressing on the chicken and potatoes and enjoy!
Follow FLAVOURED BY JENNA G on www.instagram.com/jennagthehijabitt for more information on where to purchase in Trinidad.
Check out the video tutorial here: