- 2 medium sweet potatoes (cut into even cubes)
- 1 medium cassava (cut into even cubes)
- 1 dasheen (cut into even cubes)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (grated)
- 5 leaves chadon beni (finely chopped)
- 2 pimentos (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp JGM Products parsley
- 1/2 tbsp golden ray butter
- 1/2 tbsp JGM Products all purpose seasoning (can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1/4 tbsp JGM Products black pepper (can be adjusted to your preference)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil all provision until properly cooked (knife should be able to cut through easily).
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
- Saute onions, pimentos, garlic, pepper.
- Add golden ray, parsley, all purpose seasoning, black pepper.
- Add cooked provisions.
- Mix well to ensure all provisions are evenly coated with the seasonings and butter.
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂
Cooking video can be found on: http://www.youtube.com/c/JennaGTheHijabiTT