- 1 lb jumbo shrimp (deveined, peeled)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1/3 cup JGM Products parsley
- 1/4 tsp JGM black pepper (can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1/4 tsp salt (can be adjusted to your preference)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Season shrimp with salt, black pepper, lemon juice, 1 tbsp garlic and 1 tsp parsley.
- Set aside for 15 mins in refrigerator.
- Heat olive oil in saute pan over low-medium heat
- Add remaining garlic.
- Cook for approx 30 seconds, stirring occasionally (do not let garlic burn)
- Add shrimp.
- Cook for roughly 2 minutes on each side.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Add butter.
- When butter begins to foam add parsley.
- Stir to coat all shrimp properly.
- ….TIME TO EAT!.