Seafood, especially shrimp, is something I love! Garlic shrimp is a favorite dish of mine and it’s very easy to prepare. When garlic and butter are combined, the flavours and aromas are outstanding!
Here’s my recipe!
- 1 lb shrimp (deveined, peeled)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS complete seasoning (can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oil over low-medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for roughly one minute.
- Add garlic and stir well.
- Add butter, parsley and complete seasoning
- Continuously stir to ensure the garlic does not burn.
- Cook until shrimp are thoroughly cooked through (Shrimp turns opaque once properly cooked)
- Sprinkle the chili flakes on shrimp.
- TIME TO EAT!
Check out the video here: