Seafood, especially shrimp, is something I love! Garlic shrimp is a favorite dish of mine and it’s very easy to prepare. When garlic and butter are combined, the flavours and aromas are outstanding!
Here’s my recipe!
- 1 lb shrimp (deveined, peeled)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS complete seasoning (can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat oil over low-medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for roughly one minute.
- Add garlic and stir well.
- Add butter, parsley and complete seasoning
- Continuously stir to ensure the garlic does not burn.
- Cook until shrimp are thoroughly cooked through (Shrimp turns opaque once properly cooked)
- Sprinkle the chili flakes on shrimp.
- TIME TO EAT!
Thanks for stopping by and for reading this blogpost. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep updated with my daily food adventures. Also, like my Facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Check out the video here:
One Comment Add yours
I love Grilled Shrimp! I am going to give this seasoning a whirl!
LikeLiked by 1 person