- 2 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 1 chopped pimento
- 1/2 lb chicken chunks
- 6 oz whole grain spaghetti
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp JGM Products fried rice seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM Products thyme
- 1 tsp JGM Products parsley
- 1 tsp JGM Products paprika
- 1 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Heat oil in pot on medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, pimentos and mushrooms.
- Saute for 1 min.
- Add chicken chunks.
- Cook for 1-2 mins
- Add water followed by spaghetti, cayenne pepper, thyme, paprika, parsley and fried rice seasoning.
- Cover pot and cook for approx 5 mins.
- Remove cover.
- Add spinach leaves and margarine.
- Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through and the liquid has been reduced.
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂