- 1lb lamb
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp JGM Products thyme
- 1 tbsp JGM Products parsley
- 4 cloves grated garlic
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- Combine parsley, thyme, grated garlic, meat tenderizer, lime juice and olive oil.
- Coat each of the lamb pieces with the paste.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours (or as long as possible).
- Heat skillet/grill over high heat until almost smoking.
- Add lamb and sear for 3 mins until golden brown.
- Flip lamb and cook for another 3-4 mins.
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂
Usually I would eat rice with everything but decided to go with some mashed potatoes and sautéed kale and mushrooms with this! Yum😍