- 8 oz chowmein noodl
- 1 cup sliced sweet peppers
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 cups cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 medium chopped pimento
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 2 chopped chadon beni leaves
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp JGM Products Chinese seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM Products five spice powder
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic, chadon beni and pimentos.
- Add onions, carrots and sweet peppers.
- Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add cabbage and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add sesame oil, worcestershire sauce, five spice powder, Chinese seasoning and cayenne pepper.
- Add cooked noodles and toss well to mix all ingredients together.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀