- 7 oz beef strips
- 6 oz linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp worschestire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 sliced medium onion
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Tai Kong Chinese Seasoning
- Add meat tenderizer to beef strips 3-4 hours before cooking.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Place beef strips in a bowl with sugar, lime juice and soy sauce.
- Allow beef to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Combine water, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic.
- Add beef strips.
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Add onions, bell peppers and snow peas.
- Cook for a further 2-3 mins or until beef is tender.
- Add sauce (prepared in step 4)
- Add pasta and toss well to ensure all ingredients are coated with the sauce.
- Add Chinese seasoning.
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂
Cooking video can be found on: http://www.youtube.com/JennaGTheHijabiTT