It was a bit of a scramble today to prepare dinner for some reason although I was at home all day lol… so of course I had to come with something super simple!
Immediately I thought about a butter…pasta… and herb…
- 180g linguine (or any pasta you have available)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tbsp JGM Products Msg Free all Purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp JGM Products basil
- 1/2 tbsp JGM Products thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Putting this together was the easiest thing ever!
- Cook pasta according to package instruction. Set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add the butter. Once melted, add parsley, cilantro, thyme, basil. Cook for just a few seconds.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet followed by the all Purpose seasoning.
- Toss well to properly coat the pasta with the herbs and butter.
- Serve hot with your choice of side.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
That was pretty simple right? I’m telling you this is so easy and a very delicious dinner or lunch choice.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think! 💖
This was what I had it with… honey garlic chicken and broccoli, beef in a creamy mushroom sauce and salad