Parmesan crusted chicken breasts are packed with flavor on the outside and juicy on the inside. It’s a very simple method to follow and I guarantee you will love it especially if you are a Parmesan cheese lover!
I must admit though, this idea came from my hubby who did a Parmesan crusted fish. It was soooo good that I knew I had to write a blog post on it using chicken for you guys to try.
Let’s get into the ingredients and method…
- 5 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCT cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS garlic powder
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- Olive oil (enough to coat both sides of each chicken breast)
- Combine Parmesan cheese with all the dried seasonings.
- Coat each chicken breast generously with the olive oil on both sides.
- Coat each piece on each side with the Parmesan cheese and spices mixture.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle any remaining Parmesan cheese mixture on the chicken pieces.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 mins (depends on the size of the chicken pieces).
- TIME TO EAT!
I chose to bake it but you can also cook them in a pan with some butter.
Some points to note however with this particular dish are:
- Parmesan Cheese is slightly salty so be aware of the amount of salt you add. The all purpose seasoning I used already contains salt.
- The bake time will depend on the size of chicken pieces. Usually they should not take more than 15 mins but you can check them and let them bake for longer if necessary.
Check out the video here:
These go so well with just about any meal! I enjoyed it with some VEGETARIAN GLUTEN FREE BLACK BEAN PASTA and it was fantastic!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with all my daily food adventures.