I never realized how much I enjoy yogurt based dips as a side dish until recently. For someone like myself who loves to eat with pepper, having this dish helps to balance the heat in the food! It’s amazing and a MUST TRY!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4-5 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped chives/scallions
- 2 tbsp chopped parlsey
- 1 tsp JGM Products roasted geera/cumin
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Combine all ingredients listed above.
- Mix well.
- Chill and enjoy!
NOTE: This is one of those dishes that you can have fun with! You can add any herbs and any amount of garlic to it.
Be sure to give it a try with any spicy dish you are making. Check out my middles eastern chicken kebabs that will pair perfectly with this dip!