- 1 lb chicken chunks
- 4 cloves grated garlic
- 1 chopped pimento
- 1 tsp chopped hot pepper
- 1 large onion chopped into chunks
- 1 bell pepper chopped into chunks
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Red pepper flakes to garnish
- 1 tsp TAI KONG Chinese seasoning
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Add pepper and let it cook for roughly one minute. Stir to ensure it doesn’t stick or burn. This helps to release those intense flavors from the hot pepper.
- Add garlic, onions, pimentoes ketchup and chicken chunks.
- Cover skillet and cook (stir occasionally) for just about 1 minute. You can add some of the water in this step to prevent the meat and onions from stick.
- Remove lid and add oyster sauce, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, sriracha and Chinese seasoning as well as the remaining water.
- Continue cooking without the lid until the chicken is properly cooked through and most of the water has evaporated.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
I had had this with some mushroom rice and sautéed zucchini and carrots. It was so delicious! Loved the spice in the chicken but you can adjust according to your spice tolerance.
Hope you guys give this a try though!😀