Simple..easy…quick! That’s how I’ll describe this dish. I love to have veggies or salads with meals so for today’s meal I decided to do a simple saute with zucchini and carrots. This recipe is super easy with minimal ingredients which makes it even easier to follow….so hope you try it out! 😀
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp margarine
- salt to taste
- Slice zucchini and carrots and set aside.
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Add olive oil and margarine.
- Add carrots (I usually cover the skillet for about 1 min to speed up the cooking process).
- Add zucchini and thyme.
- Saute veggies until lightly browned and tender. Stir occasionally so that they don’t stick or burn.
- TIME TO EAT! 🙂
This is a perfect side dish for any meal. I chose to have it with mushroom rice and pepper chicken….Yummy stuff. This can be done with just about any vegetables you have…so be sure to try it out 🙂