- 8 oz skinless salmon
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp JGM Products Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- Prepare the marinade by combining the soy sauce, olive oil, honey, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic
- Place salmon in zip lock bag and pour half of the marinade mixture (The other half will be used later).
- Let the salmon marinate for approximately 25-30mins in refrigerator.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat
- Add salmon. Cook on each side for 2-3mins
- Remove salmon from pan and pour the remaining marinade mixture into the pan. Let reduce.
- Serve salmon with the sauce
- …. now it’s to EAT! 🙂
CHECK OUT THIS COOKING VIDEO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: