Subscribe to my YouTube channel for cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/JennaGTheHijabiTT
- 8 oz linguine
- 4 oz smoked salmon (cut into small chunks)
- 4 medium mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 3 medium gloves garlic (grated)
- 4 leaves chadon beni (culantro) (finely chopped)
- 1 pimento (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp JGM Products parsley
- 1 tbsp JGM Products basil
- 1/2 tbsp JGM Products ground chillies
- 3/4 tbsp JGM Products Chinese Seasoning
- Cook linguine according to package instructions (approx 8mins)
- Saute sliced mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, grated garlic, pimento and culantro
- Add smoked salmon chunks.
- Cover pan and cook for 3-4 mins on medium heat.
- Add pasta to the veggies
- Add JGM Chinese Seasoning, JGM Parsley, JGM Basil and JGM Chillies Powder.
- Mix well.
- Time to eat! 🙂
***NOTE: Dried seasonings measurements can be adjusted to your preference***