Who doesn’t love Alfredo??…especially shrimp Alfredo?!😋😋😋
Most pasta dishes are pretty simple to put together but here is my recipe for creamy Alfredo pasta!
- 20 medium shrimp, deveined
- 7 oz linguine pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tin mushrooms (115g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ground chilies
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juice from
Note: I honestly didn’t have my scale to weigh the shrimp to give a better idea of the measurement…sorry guys. Also, that’s actually a lot of shrimp for this recipe but I just decided to use all that I had as I loveeee shrimp! I didn’t take the shell off but you can feel free to do so if you wish.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Add lime juice, parsley, paprika, ground chilies and salt to shrimp. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow it to melt.
- Add garlic and onions. Cook until onions are soft.
- Add mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until shrimp are all opaque (roughly 2-3 mins). Stir well to ensure the shrimp are cooked evenly on both sides.
- Add pepper flakes, evaporated milk, cooking cream, cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Once the sauce thickens a bit, add the cooked pasta and mix well to coat evenly with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- TIME TO EAT!
I usually remove the shell from the shrimp. This was just a fast action sort of cook but take a look at the featured pic to see the finished product when peeled shrimp are used.
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading this blogpost. Be sure to give the recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Hope you guys enjoy! 😀