Who doesn’t love Alfredo??…especially shrimp Alfredo?!😋😋😋
Most pasta dishes are pretty simple to put together. Here’s my recipe😀
- 20 medium shrimp, deveined
- 7 oz linguine pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tin mushrooms (115g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ground chilies
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juice from
Note: I honestly didn’t have my scale to weigh the shrimp to give a better idea of the measurement…sorry guys. Also, that’s actually a lot of shrimp for this recipe but I just decided to use all that I had as I loveeee shrimp! I didn’t take the shell off but you can feel free to do so if you wish.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, paprika, ground chilies and salt to shrimp. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow it to melt.
- Add garlic and onions. Cook until onions are soft.
- Add mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until shrimp are all opaque (roughly 2-3 mins). Stir well to ensure the shrimp are cooked evenly on both sides.
- Add pepper flakes, sour cream, evaporated milk, cooking cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Once the sauce thickens a bit, add the cooked pasta and mix well to coat evenly with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- TIME TO EAT!
When I actually made this I used 2 tbsp of the sour cream instead of 1 as stated above but I found that I was tasting it too much while eating so I decided to reduce the amount to 1tbsp.
If you do give this recipe a try, let me know which you prefer…1 or 2 tbsp of the sour cream. Would love to get your feedback!
Hope you guys enjoy! 😀