It’s been wayyyy too long since I’ve posted a recipe right?!?…wellll have no fear!….JENNA G IS HERE! LOL!
If you follow me on Instagram you would see I posted an Instastory on today’s experiment…. 😉
Lately, I’ve been feeling for lots of seafood…so today I decided to prepare a fish meal. I thought about the usual ‘curry or stew fish’ but I decided to be a bit different and have some fun in the kitchen! Thankfully I had some tilapia (not the best fish to eat though) soooo I thought…why not make a parmesan crusted tilapia….super easy to make and you can use any fish fillets you have.
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 1 lime, juice from
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS msg free all purpose seasoning
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of cilantro (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a plate, toss tilapia in lime juice. On another plate, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, cayenne pepper and all purpose seasoning.
- Coat tilapia with milk followed by the breadcrumbs/Parmesan mixture.
- Transfer to a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle fish with red pepper flakes, cilantro and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for approx. 12-15 mins or until tilapia flakes with a fork.
- Serve with your choice of side.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
My choice of side for this was an Asian style egg noodles with veggies but I think it would go perfectly with some rice as well! 😀
This was a very easy dish and you will have fun trying it! I hope you experiment with it and let me know your thoughts. Feel free to leave me a comment or send me a message and don’t forget to like my Facebook Page
Thanks much for taking the time to read my blogpost! xoxo