Do you or your family love pasta and chicken? This quick and easy pasta dish with shredded chicken is ideal for you!
- 2 medium chicken breast
- 300g twisted pasta
- 1 tin mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chopped parsley and onion combined (I used about 2 cups of fresh parsley and half red onion… which after being placed in the processor was roughly 1 cup combined)
- 8 tbsp (roughly 1/2 cup) mayo
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS msg free all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Boil pasta without salt according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Boil chicken breasts. Once finished cooking, remove the bone, break the meat into smaller pieces and place in a food processor along with 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- Pulse a few times until chicken pieces have been shredded.
- Add the pieces to the cooked pasta, along with all other ingredients listed above.
- Mix well and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
Points to note:
- You can use any type of pasta (whole grain, penne, elbows etc).
- You can adjust the amount of onions and parsley according to your preference.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of mayo you use.
- This is served best when chilled.
Check out the video here:
I hope you try this easy and simple dish! It can be enjoyed as a side dish of as a main dish! … either way… ENJOY! ☺️
One Comment Add yours