Here’s a comfort food that’s guaranteed to not disappoint! It’s an easy dish to put together and your taste buds will be calling for more!
- 150 g large elbow pasta
- 1/2 lb minced beef (chicken or lamb can be used)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pimento, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS basil
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ground chilies (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instruction without salt. Drain and set aside.
- Add cajun seasoning, basil and ground chilies to the beef. Set aside.
- Heat oil in pan over medium. Add onions, garlic and pimento. Cook until tender.
- Add beef followed by spaghetti sauce. Cook for 2-3 mins until beef is properly cooked through.
- Add cooked pasta and cheese. Mix well.
- TIME TO EAT!
IT’s that simple to put together this delicious comfort food!!!
I didn’t add any salt as the cajun seasoning already contains some and the cheese adds some salt as well but you can adjust according to your preferences.
Check out the video here: