Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day! These potatoes are definitely a great way to start off your day!
YIELD: 5-6 servings
- 1 large potato, cut into small cubes (leave the skin on)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pimento, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- sweet pepper (as much as you like)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products thyme
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products parsley
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products msg free complete seasoning
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products paprika
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products cayenne
- 3-4 tbsp water (or as needed)
- Soak potatoes in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan over low/medium heat.
- Add onions, sweet peppers, garlic, pimento. Cook until the onions and sweet peppers are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium/high. Add potatoes followed by the thyme, parsley, cayenne pepper, paprika, complete seasoning. Stir well.
- Cook until potatoes are tender. This step can take a while. The length of time will depend on the size of potatoes etc.
- Add water as needed to prevent the potatoes from sticking. Stir occasionally.
- ENJOY your potatoes!
- I used a very large potato in this recipe. You can use 2 medium size if you do not have a very large potatoes.
- The great part about this type of dish is that you can adjust just about every measurement used for the various ingredients.
- Soaking the potatoes helps to breakdown excess starch so the cooking process becomes easier.
Check out the video here: