Tuna casserole is a delightful combination of tuna, cream of mushroom soup and cheese along with other ingredients.
The first time I ever had this was maybe 17-18 years ago at my aunt’s house in Jamaica. I was blown away! Anytime my mummy makes this now I cannot resist!
Tuna casserole is perhaps the easiest thing to make ever… ok ok… one of the easiest things to make. If you are pressed for time, then this meal is for you!
Believe me… IT IS EASY!!
YIELD: 13×9 dish
- 300g pasta (I used twists)
- 2 tins (1 tin=142g) tuna chunks, drained
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups cheese, grated
- 2 tins (1 tin=298g) cream of mushroom
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 pimento, chopped
- 1 tsp JGM Products MSG FREE complete seasoning (contains salt so the amount used can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1 tsp JGM Products ground chilies
You’re gonna love this method! Lol
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Once pasta is cooked, remove from the water and place into a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients listed above (leave back some of the cheese… will sprinkle it on top the casserole). Mix well to ensure all ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Add mixture to a greased baking dish.
- Top with the grated cheese that was left behind. (You can sprinkle some freshly chopped chives if you have).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 mins or until the cheese is bubbly on top.
- TIME TO EAT!