When avocados are in season in Trinidad, we usually run out of ideas of different ways to enjoy/use them. This easy guacamole recipe is one to put to use with those extras on hand!
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 large chadon leaves/culantro, finely chopped
- 1 pimento, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products msg free all purpose seasoning (contains salt so adjust accordingly)
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products toasted geera
- Crush avocado completely using a fork or potato masher.
- Add lime juice and mix well.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve with just about anything!
NOTE: These measurements of the items used can all be adjusted accordingly to your preference.