Hubby’s French toasts are amazing! This is a classic breakfast favorite! Here’s his recipe.
- 4 slices bread
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Butter (as much as you like)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products cinnamon
- Combine milk, eggs, vanilla essence, salt and cinnamon. Whisk well.
- Dip bread slices on each side. Allow them to soak just for a few minutes.
- Add butter to a pan over low/medium heat.
- Once it’s melted, add the slices of bread. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add your favorite toppings and syrup. Enjoy!
If you wish to be adventurous and have stuffed French toast, simply add the filling to the side of one slice of bread. Soak the side without the filling in the egg mixture. Soak the other slice of bread on both sides. Place both slices together as if you are making a sandwich. Place in a pan with butter. Cook on each side over low/medium heat for 3-4 minutes.