Grab some fresh parsley and get ready to put together this amazing sauce that can be used in just about anything! This is my recipe for Chimichurri sauce! This oil based sauce is used both in cooking and also as a condiment.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp JGM Products whole oregano
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Hot pepper (as you like), finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients listed above and mix well.
- Allow it to sit for 2-3 hours before use to release all the flavors in the oil or at least 5-10 minutes before use.
This sauce is typically served with grilled meats but it’s a fantastic addition to veggies as well. I even add some to hubby’s egg sandwich sometimes.
Check out the video here:
If you would like to support this website and send a donation towards its continued growth, here’s your chance! This contribution will be used directly for producing content/videos for upcoming recipes that you’ll be sure to enjoy. Your donation towards this website’s content is very much appreciated.