Coconut Pineapple Muffins are perfect for a summer snack and to be honest reminds me so much of a pina colada (virgin for me of course).
Here’s my simple way do making these.
– 1 cup all purpose flour
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 1tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 egg
– 1/3 cup vegetable oil
– 1 1/2 cup crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
– 1/4 cup grated coconut
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 2/3 cup evaporated milk
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Combine all purpose flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar.
- Add egg, oil, milk, coconut, vanilla essence and pineapple
- Mix well until all ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into regular cupcake size liners in a cupcake tray.
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes
Give these a try soon! Your family will love them.