- 1/2 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 3 tbsp coconut powder
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 chopped pimento
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp chopped carrot
- 2 chopped chadon beni leaves
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp JGM Products saffron powder
- Heat olive oil in pot over medium heat.
- Saute garlic, onions, pimento.
- Add carrots. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add basmati rice, water, coconut powder, saffron, salt.
- Cover pot and cook for roughly 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add water if necessary.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until all of the water has evaporated.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀