- 1/2 lb chicken strips
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 leaves chopped chadon beni
- 1 small chopped pimento
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp JGM Products Chinese seasoning
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products five spice powder
- 1 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- Add soy sauce, sriracha, honey and, five spice powder, Chinese seasoning and cayenne pepper to chicken. Mix well and set aside.
- While chicken is marinating, heat oil in skillet on low-medium heat.
- Saute onions, garlic and pimento.
- Add mushrooms and carrots.
- Cook for 1 min.
- Add chicken and cook for 6-7 mins covered. Turn chicken occasionally to ensure even cooking. Add very little water if necessary just in case chicken begins to stick to the pan.
- Remove cover and add snow peas just before chicken is finished.
- Reduce the heat and cook for roughly 1 min until the snow peas are cooked but still have some crunch.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀