- 1 lb lamb
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp JGM Products jerk seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM Products thyme
- 1 tbsp JGM Products parsley
- 1 tsp JGM Products ground chillies
- Combine mustard, olive oil, jerk seasoning, thyme, parsley, chillies to form a paste.
- Rub paste on each of the lamb pieces.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator half hour before grilling.
- Spray grill with non stick spray.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill each side of the lamb for 3-4 mins (or until lamb is cooked through).
- TIME TO EAT!😀
You can serve this with rice and peas and coleslaw. Check out my rice and peas recipe on https://jennagthehijabitt.com/2017/04/12/rice-and-peas/