- 6 oz linguine pasta (or any you have at hand)
- 8 oz salmon (cut into equal pieces)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp JGM Products black pepper
- 1 tbsp JGM Products parsley
- 2 1/2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup green peas
- 3/4 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Season salmon pieces with 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper and JGM parsley.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add salmon and cook on each side for 2-3 mins or until fully cooked.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, Reduce heat and add garlic and onions.
- Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add evaporated milk and cooking cream.
- Stir well.
- Add remaining salt, thyme and freshly chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Add green peas.
- Cook for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce.
- Toss well.
- Add cooked salmon.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
Check out out the video for this: https://youtu.be/4KK1UKDosXA