Hubby made this delightful fish snack that paired exceptionally well with chips! For this reason we decided to call it a fish salsa!
- 2 fish fillets, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 lime, juice of (or as you like)
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp green seasoning
- 2 pimento, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- JGM Products msg free all purpose seasoning (as much as you like)
- JGM Products paprika (as much as you like)
- JGM Products garlic powder (as much as you like)
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- Heat oil in pot over low/medium heat.
- Add ingredients listed below ‘OTHER’. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add fish, cook for 1-2 minutes then add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Ensure all fish pieces are properly cooked through.
- Remove from heat and enjoy your fish salsa with any chips of your choice.
NOTE: the garlic powder, all purpose seasoning and paprika are to be added according to your preference. In addition, you can add any other vegetable you like.
This is the perfect movie night snack! Give it a try!
Check out the video here:
One Comment Add yours