If you have extra boiled rice on hand, this is the perfect recipe for you! Transform plain cooked rice into a delicious chicken fried rice.
PREP/COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 chicken breasts cup into small pieces
- 1 cup peas and carrots
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 pimento, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce (can be adjusted)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- TAI KONG fried rice seasoning (as needed)
- Heat vegetable oil in wok.
- Sauté garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken pieces followed by soy sauce, peas and carrots.
- Cook until chicken is properly cooked through.
- Add sesame oil followed by cooked rice, pimentos and fried rice. Mix well.
- Enjoy your chicken fried rice.
- Fried rice seasoning used in this contains salt. Add according to your preference.
- Soy sauce can be used based on how dark or light you like your fried rice.
Check out the video here:
One Comment Add yours