Here’s an easy chicken recipe you can try at home that doesn’t involve frying. This is one of those ‘don’t feel like cooking but want something yummy’ dishes 😃.
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP/COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp TAI KONG all purpose seasoning (can be adjusted)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil or cooking oil
- 2 tbsp chili flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 pimentos, thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced (or as much as you like)
- Sweet pepper, thinly sliced (or as much as you like)
- Season chicken with all purpose seasoning and soy sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in wok.
- Add garlic and ginger. Sauté for no more than 1 minute.
- Add chicken and all vegetables.
- Once properly cooked through, add pimentos, sesame oil and chili flakes.
- Mix well. Taste and add all purpose seasoning if necessary.
- Both chicken and veggies were added the same time as all were thinly sliced so they would not have taken long to cook.
- You can add as much of any veggie you like.
- The all purpose seasoning contains salt so be mindful of this when adding to your dish.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to try this recipe and let me know what you think.