Veggie meals can be just as delicious as meat menus! This cauliflower meatball recipe is one to add to your ‘must try’ list.
YIELD: 8 cauliflower meatballs or 2 servings with spaghetti
- 1/2 cauliflower head, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp green seasoning
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp JGM Products complete seasoning
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Pimento, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp green seasoning (or as you like)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients listed below ‘Cauliflower Meatballs’ except the avocado oil to a food processor. Pulse until all ingredients are well combined and in fine pieces.
- Empty into a bowl and add the avocado oil. Mix well.
- Using your hands form the meatballs. You can make them into any size you like. This mixture usually gives me 8 balls.
- Place the meatballs in the airfryer. Cook at 392 degrees for 15-20 minutes. You can also bake them at 400 degrees for roughly 20-25 mins. Keep in mind this can vary depending on the size of the meatballs.
- Meanwhile in a pan, heat vegetable oil. Sauté onions, pimento, sweet peppers and garlic.
- Add spaghetti sauce, green seasoning and water. Simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- When meatballs are finished cooking, carefully place them in the spaghetti sauce.
- Serve over boiled spaghetti.
The complete seasoning used in the recipe contains salt so no extra salt is required when making the meatballs.
You can use olive oil instead of the avocado oil.
You can add any veggies you like to the spaghetti sauce. This was a store bought sauce so it saved on some cook time.
Try this recipe soon! It’s a super delightful veggie dish you will love!
Check out the video here: