These pizza rolls are ideal for any events like birthday parties or any gatherings.
YIELD: 12 pizza rolls
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Warm water (as needed)
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp JGM Products paprika
- 1/4 tsp JGM Products cayenne pepper
- JGM Products whole oregano, as you like
- Tomato paste, as you like
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Sweet peppers, as much as you like
- Cheese, as much as you like
- Combine all dry ingredients for the dough. Add in oil and water. Knead until a soft, smooth dough has formed. Knead properly for roughly 5 minutes. Set aside until it doubles in size. The length of time necessary for this will vary depending on the temperature of your environment.
- Add garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper and all purpose seasoning to the minced chicken. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan over low/medium heat. Add minced chicken. Cook for a few minutes until the meat is properly cooked through. Set aside.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, punch into it so that it deflates. Place it on a lightly floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle shape. The thickness should be roughly 1/4 inch.
- Spread tomato paste on dough then add the chicken, veggies and cheese.
- Once all the ingredients have been added, carefully and tightly roll the dough from one end to the next to form a log.
- Cut into 1 inch (approx.) thickness and place the slices onto a greased tray.
- Sprinkle the oregano over each one.
- Bake at 350 degrees for roughly 20 minutes.
The measurements for some ingredients are not provided as this is a recipe that you can use as a guide but have fun with. Add as much of the ingredients as you like. You can also use any vegetable that you like.
Check out the video here: