Seafood and cheese??!! Some people say yes…some say no… I say yes! Lol… especially when it’s tuna casserole!!!
The first time I ever had this was maybe 17-18 years ago at my aunt’s house in Jamaica. I was blown away!!! Anytime my mummy makes this now I cannot resist!
Tuna casserole is perhaps the easiest thing to make ever… ok ok… one of the easiest things to make lol…if you are pressed for time, then this meal is for you!
Believe me… IT IS EASY!!
- 150g pasta (I used shells)
- 1 tin (142g) tuna chunks
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cheese
- 1 tin (298g) cream of mushroom
- 1 tsp JGM Products MSG FREE complete seasoning (contains salt so the amount used can be adjusted to your preference)
- 1 tsp chili flakes
You’re gonna love this method! Lol
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (leave back some of the cheese… will sprinkle it on top the casserole)
- Spread in a greased baking tray.
- Top with the grated cheese that was left behind. (You can sprinkle some freshly chopped chives if you have… I didn’t so I just sprinkled some more of the chili flakes).
- Bake in toaster oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 mins.
- TIME TO EAT!
I used a toaster oven as it is very convenient since it’s just hubby and I but feel free to use you regular oven if you don’t have a toaster oven.
I can eat this alone but as usual, I went crazy in the kitchen… had it with lentils, carrot rice, chicken and broccoli😋😋😋
This was oohhh so good!!! I hope you give it a try! Send me some feedback and be sure to share with your friends and family! 😀
Check out the video here:
Follow me on Instagram
Like my Facebook page
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel