Here’s a very simple and yummy chicken dish for you to try!….stuffed chicken breasts! I chose to stuff them with mushrooms because I just loveeee mushrooms but you can have fun with it and stuff them with any vegetable and more than one if you like as well. I had some extra spinach leaves in the fridge so I decided to place them on top the chicken breasts after stuffing just to add some color. You can top them with onions or fresh herbs.
Putting together meals/dishes can be so fun! This simple dish can be done using so many various veggies!
Here’s what I did and the exact measurements of what I used….
- 2 chicken breasts, deboned and skinless
- 1 large button Mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS complete seasoning
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ground chillies
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- spinach to garnish chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sliced chicken breast along one side to form a pocket.
- Combine olive oil, complete seasoning, paprika, ground chillies and parsley to form a paste.
- Rub onto chicken breasts on both sides.
- Refrigerate and marinate for minimum of one (1) hour.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the sliced mushrooms.
- Melt margarine and add grated garlic to it then pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins or until chicken is tender.
- Once chicken is tender broil for 5 mins.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
It was soooo quick and easy to do this that I decided to just tape most of it. Here’s the video for those who like seeing demos 😀
Be sure to try it out! and let me know which veggies you chose to use.
Follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook Page
Thanks for reading this blogpost! You all are amazing! Leave me a comment or send me a message