Here’s a very simple and yummy chicken dish for you to try!….stuffed chicken breasts! I chose to stuff them with mushrooms because I just loveeee mushrooms but you can have fun with it and stuff them with any vegetable and more than one if you like as well. I had some extra spinach leaves in the fridge so I decided to place them on top the chicken breasts after stuffing just to add some color. You can top them with onions or fresh herbs.
Putting together meals/dishes can be so fun! This simple dish can be done using so many various veggies!
Here’s what I did and the exact measurements of what I used….
- 2 chicken breasts, deboned and skinless
- 1 large button Mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS complete seasoning
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS ground chillies
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- spinach to garnish chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sliced chicken breast along one side to form a pocket.
- Combine olive oil, complete seasoning, paprika, ground chillies and parsley to form a paste.
- Rub onto chicken breasts on both sides.
- Refrigerate and marinate for minimum of one (1) hour.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the sliced mushrooms.
- Melt margarine and add grated garlic to it then pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins or until chicken is tender.
- Once chicken is tender broil for 5 mins.
- TIME TO EAT! 😀
It was soooo quick and easy to do this that I decided to just tape most of it. Here’s the video for those who like seeing demos 😀
Be sure to try it out! and let me know which veggies you chose to use.
Thanks for reading this blogpost! You all are amazing! Leave me a comment or send me a message