Who doesn’t love a delicious grilled chicken right??? Especially when you’re trying to eat healthier! This is one of the simplest chicken dishes to prepare and it’s full of flavour!
These days, you can easily go to the supermarket and purchase boneless and skinless chicken breast. The price however is what you call a convenient price….high price but convenient. For me, I sometimes prefer to set aside some time on a weekend or during the week, order chicken breasts for the nearby poultry depot and de-bone them myself. This usually saves some money but it can be time consuming.
I’ll say though, that you should try to always have chicken breast in your freezer. When you are pressed for time, take these out of the freezer and they thaw out in no time and are easy to cook!
Enough talking…let’s get into this grilled chicken recipe!
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS MSG free complete seasoning
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS garlic powder
- 1 tsp JGM PRODUCTS paprika
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS thyme
- 1/2 tsp JGM PRODUCTS parsley
- Wash chicken properly with lime juice and water.
- Slice chicken breasts in half (see pic below). Place them in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, complete seasoning, thyme, parsley to chickenl.
- Rub all the seasonings onto the chicken pieces on both sides (I like to use my hands to do this).
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 30 mins to one hour or longer.
- Remove from the refrigerator 20-30 mins prior to use.
- Heat grill on medium heat.
- Grill each chicken breast for 2-3 mins on each side or until chicken is properly cooked through. The time can vary depending on the size of chicken.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
- TIME TO EAT!
That’s pretty straight forward right? It is… You can also vary the measurements of spices/seasonings according to your preference.
I hope you give this a try!…Be sure to follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook Page
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this blogpost! 😀