Creamy pasta!!! YES PLEASE! Who doesn’t love pasta?
Easy to follow recipe:
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1/2 lb chicken strips
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS cayenne peppe
- 1/4 tsp JGM PRODUCTS all purpose seasoning
- Boil pasta according to the package instructions in salted water (roughly 7-8 mins)
- While the pasta is boiling, season chicken and shrimp with cayenne pepper and all purpose seasoning. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is finished cooking, it’s time to put together everything. Heat oil in a pan and add mushrooms, garlic and onions. Stir well and then add the butter.
- Reduce heat and add the chicken and shrimp. Cook for roughly 1 min.
- Add the cooking cream, evaporated milk and cream cheese. Stir well.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir well. Leave on the heat for just about 1 min on low heat.
- Garnish with chopped chives or red peppers. Serve warm.
- TIME TO EAT!
I used chicken and shrimp and cooked both the same time. This was possible because the chicken was cut into small pieces to allow for the same cook time as the shrimp. If you do decide to use big pieces of chicken, please remember to cook first before adding the shrimp as you don’t want to overcook the shrimp.
Also, once you cook the pasta in properly salted water, you wont need to add any additional salt to the dish afterwards but you can adjust accordingly depending on your salt level preference.
Here is a demo on how to put together this dish. Be sure to subscribe to my channel 😀