Husband and I cooked lobster for the first time ever and with the extra lobster we had on hand, I decided to put together this delightful cheesy lobster pasta for you!
- 1 cup cooked lobster
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped chive to garnish
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside once cooked through.￼￼
- Melt butter in a pan over low/medium heat.￼
- Sauté onions and garlic.
- Add cooking cream and evaporated milk followed by the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.￼￼
- Stir well until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens a bit. Keep the heat on low. This step should not take more than a few minutes.
- Add cooked lobster and pasta and mix well.￼
- Taste and adjust salt, black pepper and Cayenne pepper as necessary.￼￼
- Garnish with some chopped chives and enjoy!￼
- Salt was added to the water in which the pasta was boiled.
- You can use any type of cheese and in any quantity as you like.
- You can use any type of pasta that you like.￼￼￼
FULL VIDEO HERE: